This blog post goes straight into the "I've never noticed that before" bucket. I can honestly say that I've never paid any attention to whether or not cabinets have molding. Why would cabinets need molding? I like crown molding but I didn't know there was an equivalent in the cabinet world. So I've snooped around the Internet and took a quick trip to the Home Depot Design Center, and I've come to realize that nearly ALL cabinets have molding; there are actually very few that don't. Huh. How bizarre! Mike and I went back and forth on this. But in the end, we've decided to go ahead and succumb to the pressure and have cabinet molding like the rest of the world. To save a little face, we did make sure our selection was super simple and fell in line with the style of cabinets we've selected. Here's an example to show what we'll have...
But in case you wanted to see something a little more fancy....check out this decorative cabinet molding...(it's even spelled "moulding!")
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

2 comments:
I love cabinet molding! Good choice :)
Hi Allison & Mike,
Love your house...it's really coming along very nicely. Did you make a decision about yes or no cabinet moulding? I vote yes..!
Mouldings always add a nice finishing touch.
Love Dad
Post a Comment