Sorry for our absence. There actually has been activity at the house this week but not necessarily picture worthy. Here’s what’s up…
1) We selected our master bath tub. How super cool is this?? (BTW- just look at the tub, not all of the madness going on in the background.)
2) Our builder made the executive decision to reframe the master shower and make it bigger. Awesome.
3) We’re adding a wall next to the master bath toilet for a little privacy. Another builder executive decision.
4) Rough plumbing happened yesterday.
5) HVAC installation is happening today.
6) We changed shingle color from a medium grey/brown to a dark charcoal grey. I’ll admit, I had a minor meltdown on the shingle color, which in hindsight is pretty ridiculous. It’s what happens to me when I go running. I start thinking too much and then I go straight to 10 - panic mode. Anyway, after Mike insisted I get in the shower and stop worrying about shingle color, we went ahead and made the switch to dark grey. It’ll look really good!
7) And...we’re pretty close on making our final decision regarding the exterior paint and trim colors. We’ll share later!


1 comments:
That tub is freaking awesome!
Post a Comment