Monday, September 22, 2008

Doors, trim and banisters

We selected our interior doors (pic below) and trim last week. For the doors, we'll have 5-panel, solid core doors (awesome idea from Corinna and John in Raleigh - thanks!). The trim will be craftsman style to match the house, which includes crown, baseboards and framing out each door and window. Also, we selected our staircase railing and banisters. I can't find pics of anything but the doors. I should have had my camera with me! All of the above will be installed starting this week and then painted white. We'll get pics of the real thing up here as soon as we can. Next on the list...interior and exterior paint colors.

1 comments:

Corinna said...

Yay!!!! I'll thank my builder for you - we were totally oblivious that we even had those 5 panel doors in the early part of the house! So much for me paying attention to my own surroundings.