Woo hoo! We've got house action again. After what seemed like weeks of inactivity (I guess it was just a week), we're back to buildin' folks. (Do not insert southern drawl here. It was just a moment of excitement I had after chatting with Gary the builder this afternoon.) Ok, here we go... 1) House is insulated. 2) Pre-wire for speakers and surround sound is done - both inside and out. 3) Electrical inspection is tomorrow. (Our last inspection for this stage of the game.) 4) Drywall starts on Saturday. 5) Hardie planks and shakes arrive on Monday and the exterior goes up. 6) Front and back porch columns are to follow. How cool! Today's big decision (and why I called Gary) was regarding Hardie plank shakes vs. cedar shakes in the gables. We selected Hardie for a number of reasons. Pics coming later...
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment