Ok these are awesome pics. I love the grey tones in the bathroom tile. So pretty. And it looks like you are getting a "Pass" from me on your bathroom granite. I still need to inspect the kitchen granite. LOL!!!!
You'll HATE the kitchen granite. I can't wait for you to freak out!
2 words: Spotted Leopard.
No way, the light granite on dark cabinets is DOPE! Nice Work.
Thanks John! You can come stay at the house and we'll put Corinna up in a hotel. LOL!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok these are awesome pics. I love the grey tones in the bathroom tile. So pretty. And it looks like you are getting a "Pass" from me on your bathroom granite. I still need to inspect the kitchen granite. LOL!!!!
You'll HATE the kitchen granite. I can't wait for you to freak out!
2 words: Spotted Leopard.
No way, the light granite on dark cabinets is DOPE! Nice Work.
Thanks John! You can come stay at the house and we'll put Corinna up in a hotel. LOL!
Post a Comment