It may come as no surprise to you that Baby Vail will likely arrive with a head full of hair. During my 28 week sonogram, hair was already sticking out off the top of her head – which is apparently very early according to the sonogram tech.
I had lots of hair as a baby and so did Mike. But what’s interesting is someone recently asked me if I was having a lot of heartburn because apparently moms who have a lot of heartburn during pregnancy have a very high likelihood of having a baby born with hair. I don’t know what’s consider “a lot” but I do get it pretty often - daily or at least every other day - but I figured all pregnant moms had this symptom so I didn’t really think anything of it. I pop a few Tums, get some extra calcium and call it a day. It works great!
So, I did some quick searching around Google and come to find out, there really is a connection between the two. And it’s chemical, not just an old wives tale. Who knew? So come June, let’s see if this theory holds true with the Vail nugget arriving with lots of hair.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

1 comments:
Allison I had heartburn - not until the end but then I got it pretty much every night - and both my babies had hair! Never knew there was a connection!
Post a Comment