We desperately need landscaping. When Mike and I lived in the little house, we did all of the landscaping ourselves. Mike’s grass was the envy of the block (he won’t admit it but I will for him). Now it’s time once again to get this project underway at our new place. So our "do it yourself landscaping" may begin in the coming month. How exciting! Check out this great shot I found from the old place. What a cute little house it was. And also, very inspiring to help us get this badly needed landscaping effort started right away!
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

2 comments:
Lil tidbit I just found out this past weekend! The farmers market has tons of plants and bushes for landscaping that are much cheaper than lowes and home depot. And they have differnt plants, like eucalyptus! I am going back for the hydrangeas in about a week when the large bushes are in!!!
Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment