Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mike’s back

And I will say…he woke me up last night to ask if I was messing with him because of my latest additions to the home. Quote, unquote…Mike said, “Honey, seriously what’s going on down stairs with the plants?” My response…”did you read the blog??” Then I went back to sleep.

So I just called him at work to talk through my latest additions and honestly, I’ve never laughed so hard. Mike is not pleased with the current “greenhouse” set up at the house. “Every where I look around here there is a freaking plant. This place is like a greenhouse! You are doing this just to BLEEP with me. Seriously, can we move some things around?” LOL!

Ok, so I’ll admit, I knew he’d freak about the additions, and there are a few more plants in the room than what I originally photographed for the blog. But that room gets a good amount of light, has the most furniture to hold plants and also has those great built-ins to display things. Perfect for my new indoor garden! But really, I’ll move some things around and spread them throughout the house.

I have to say though, this made my morning. Oh, one of his last comments… “What’s with those tall stick things on the right hand side of the fireplace? Those have to go.” LOL!

Happy Wednesday, all!

0 comments: