We woke up to a surprise snow fall this week (the second of the year!). Usually the local news freaks out about even the hint of snow coming to the area days prior to it actually happening. This go round, no one had wind of it even coming. I woke up on Wednesday to let the dog out and couldn't believe when I opened the back door! Since I slacked off last time and didn't take pics until 2pm and everything was basically melted, this time I got right on the stick and snapped a couple.
Here we go...
And yes, in true southern fashion, the city basically shut down and the only people on the roads were the salt trucks and those of us that had to go to work no matter what. Interesting discovery though...we have salt trucks. I didn't know we had salt trucks!
Also, I'm officially 23 weeks so I thought I'd snap a pic. I'm always the jabber-jaw on this blog but never photographed. Yes, that's my doing:) I had a Dr's appt. on Tues. and everything is going really well!

Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

4 comments:
You look so cute! Love the ivy plant next to the cabinets!
Thanks Kimmy! You're too kind. And the plant is one of those that no matter what you do, you can't kill it:) I have lots of those.
O.M.G...you are the tiniest little preggo woman! SO cute! And are those normal woman jeans to boot at 23 weeks?!?! I hate you! :)
No way sister...those are maternity jeans!
Post a Comment