This weekend was Caren’s bachelorette party in Charleston. We had a super time! Lots of great gossip, delicious meals and beautiful weather.
There were 5 of us all together and surprisingly enough, I wasn’t the only prego girl. Perfect! Sara is also pregnant. She’s 2 weeks further along than I am. And I’m here to say, Sara and I were not held back by our “babies-on-board” status and instead whooped it up with the rest of them!
We were up late both nights. Up early both days. Lots of walking, shopping, eating, and then of course, watching others enjoy tasty libations. The only positive part of not being able to enjoy cocktails with the girls during "girls weekend" is I didn’t have to use a 'special straw' as supplied by Farrell. Thanks Kel! Oh, and it was also quite excellent that I was not hungover either morning. That is a HUGE pregnancy perk.
But in the essence of full disclosure, I will say my ankles were looking pretty sweet come Sunday. And in addition to my water retention, I was fast asleep both Sunday and Monday nights by 7:30pm. LOL! Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment