And we've got big plans around here! I've been talking to Eloise about the Easter Bunny for weeks now. We've been drawing pictures of him, watching Easter Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes, talking about the chocolate the big bunny is going to bring her, and much more. She's now asking for the "Easter Bunny"on a daily basis - I have myself to thank for that. What can I say?? My enthusiam is contagious.
We've planned an egg hunt, dying eggs, baking cookies, hiding a basket of course, and all of the fun stuff that Easter brings. Of course I'm a little over the top with holidays but I can't help it. Eloise is at a great age where she gets excited about what's going on but she really doesn't quite understand what's going on. Lol. So with all of this build-up, I'm happy to say, it's almost Easter!! To celebrate a pinch early, you must check out this hilarious Jib Jab of The Larson's (and Eloise's friend Brody) and The Clarks. Could there be a better way to gear up for the big bunny's debut???


0 comments:
Post a Comment