Thanks to my mom and her love of a little nostalgia, Mr. Bubble has made a come back in a big way. No longer is the big guy the super man in the bath tubs of the 60s, 70's and 80s. He's now the master of Miss Eloise's 2011 bath time. And she honestly could not be having more fun!
One quick trip over to Mr. Bubble's website and I learned he's celebrating his 50th birthday this year. Happy birthday, Mr. Bubble! We're making big hey over at our house for you. I can promise you that. I think we're on about 5 nights in a row of full on bubbles in the bath thanks to you. And since Eloise already had a big love of bubbles, incorporating them into bath time didn't take a lot of arm twisting. No way. You've got a new fan over here, Mr. B. I may be talking out of turn but Michael from daycare might be taking a back seat. I'm just sayin'.


0 comments:
Post a Comment