She might be tone deaf (actually the jury is still out on this one. hopefully she's not like her mom:) and she may already be inclined to bust out a tune in the tub, but straight up A capella style, this girl is a singer! As of late, Eloise will sing Old MacDonald to me and also her ABCs. Amazing. Truly. She starts both completely unprompted and then, of course, I can't help but join in the fun. What's cuter than a near-2-year-old selecting her own Old MacDonald animals and accompanying it with the standard e-i-e-i-o?? And her ABCs??? I couldn't be more proud. I started her a couple times......"ABCD....." and she takes it from there. She completes all 26 letters (26 is right, isn't it??) and then even concludes the song with ...."and now I know my ABCs. Next time won't you sing with me??" Of course I will!!
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment