Monday, May 16, 2011

She's on the loose

This is a week old but jotting it down nonetheless. Eloise has escaped the crib twice now (stuck the landing on both attempts as seen on the baby monitor) and is now on the loose.  Both incidents happened during nap time and she's not yet attempted to get out of the crib first thing in the morning. Yes, I'm in complete denial. Yes, I want her to go to middle school still sleeping in a crib.  Alas, my little girl is growing (measuring in at 34 inches as of late) and can no longer be contained by her crib, which has been my saving grace for the last 23 months.  I guess I need to start investigating a "big girl" bed, but I'm just not ready. She clearly is. I'm Not. Capital N. And, I'll say it again. I'm in Denial. Capital D. Sigh.

Photobucket

0 comments: