Saturday, May 21, 2011

Great Harvest Bread Co 5k

Great showing for Miss Eloise today. Not so great showing for her Mommy.  Today was the Great Harvest Bread Co's 5k today and so Eloise and I busted out the baby jogger for the first time in quite a while. She was fantastic. Cheering on runners...."keep it going runners....." the entire time and even showed post race fans and finishers a little booty shake to the DJ playing.  I, on the other hand, slogged through a very hilly 3.1 miles with some pretty sore legs. (training a pinch too much as of late and my legs are starting to let me know.) The up hills were as painful as the down so you know that's not going to be a good day. But all in all, she and I enjoyed it and had some fun out there. We're thinking about doing another 5k in a few weekends. I need a little redemption and she needs to keep her Saturday morning dance party going on:). Today's race.....22:40 (7:18 painful minutes per mile. Lord!)

Photobucket

0 comments: