Monday, May 4, 2009

Charlotte Shower

Hats off to Corinna and John for hosting a wonderful baby shower for us this weekend in Charlotte. We can't thank you enough for all that you did!! The decorations, the sweets, the snacks and beverages, the gifts....the list goes on and on and we are sooooo thankful! You literally brought 3/4 of your kitchen here from Raleigh and hosted one of the most spectacular baby showers and we're forever grateful!

And, many, many thanks to Debbie and Graham who came and helped out tremedously! Mike and I are beyond lucky to have you all in our lives. Soon Baby Vail will have many aunts and uncles that she will love as much as we do. We love you guys!!!

Also, many thanks for all of our friends and family that came to celebrate the arrival of the nugget. Thanks for all of your generous gifts; Mike and I are truly touched by the continued out-pouring of love and support! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had the best afternoon with you all and am so glad you could make it!

 



2 comments:

Kim said...

So glad your shower was a hit! Sorry I couln't make it! The goodies are super cute!!

Corinna said...

Don't forget that Debbie was on a job interview at the shower with her portfolio of notes! LOL