The count down is on for Baby Vail’s arrival and I feel like we still have a lot to accomplish. We have time but it doesn’t feel like enough time and who knows if she’ll be early, late or possibly even on time.
I’ve heard so many stories that first babies often arrive late. So I tried to do some digging but to no avail. There doesn’t seem to be any data out there showing average early/late or on time stats for newborns, which I think is strange. That should be very easy to track and I wonder if I’m not looking into the right places or if hospitals and OB offices just don’t monitor it.
Anyway, so not to leave us all hanging – here’s an interesting nugget of info – especially for Kimmy, who lives in Colorado and is due with babes number 2 in early September. “Babies born at higher altitudes are about three times as likely to be born small for their age as babies at low altitudes.” How lucky are you??
But since I’m like an inch above sea level, I’ll be in the “large, and likely late” category for Miss Baby Vail.
And the to do list
Babies 'R Us returns
Car seats in both cars
Make and freeze meals
Target - incidentals
New camera purchase
Pack hospital bag
Ikea - I just need to go there. I'm sure they have awesome things for the nursery:)
...And I'm sure I'm forgetting something!
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment