I've been trying and trying to get a picture of Eloise with her most awesome frown face. When she pulls it out, it's serious full blown frown action that immediately melts your heart.
I've vowed to myself and Mike to capture this darn thing somehow, someway, because it'll be a keepsake picture for sure. The problem is, it comes on fast and then just as quickly, it vanishes and is traded in for mega meltdown mode.
She's been unusually fussy this week and giving me a pretty good run for my money that I thought, this has to be the week that I finally capture THE fuss face! But alas... I haven't gotten it. Ugh.
I know, I know....all sorts of lead-up on the frown and then whammy, I've got nothing for ya. Don't worry, my quest continues. In the mean time, here are a few other sad faces I get from miss Eloise that are right up there on the drama richter.
Since, of course, there really is no drama or reason for being fussy (beyond mommy wanting to grab a pic), we moved on to another activity. Here we are about 2 minutes later enjoying tummy time...
And yes, I know this current fussy phase is just that, a phase that will pass. Poor Monkey.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment