We're getting better.....Eloise woke up last night at 2am, ate, and went back to sleep. Then she woke up again at 6:15am. 45 minutes better than yesterday - we're heading in the right direction!
She had a bottle at 7pm (6 1/2 oz) then was asleep by 8pm and slept straight through to 2am. Nice job Monkey! I'm sensing a 7 or 7:30am wake up time in our very near future.
And yes, hindsight has already been discussed between me and Mike today. My over-caffeinated spaz-fest yesterday was for not. Had I not gone into her room at 5:30am (as I've already brutally disected), she likely would have done the same thing as today and gotten up at 6:15am. Lol! But, we can dare to dream. Still shooting for a 7 or 7:30am wake up time for the Vails. Stay tuned.
Some pics from yesterday. She looks so cute in green.
She's starting to get her chubby legs, or as we call them around here - 'chubs'. I love it!
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment