On top of "self, self, self," I get a lot of this as well. "Ella - weez do it. Ella - weez do it." I know, I know, you can do it. And then she does. Whether it's eating or getting something from the shelf, what have you. She's Miss Independent, that's for sure.
Also another school update...today she was great at the drop off. Rather than crying when I took her coat off she pointed to one of her friends and told me his name was "Michael." Then I told her instead of pointing maybe she could give him a hug or a kiss, to which Michael opened up his arms immediately. (smart kiddo:) Eloise, being the typical girl she is, instead leaned in for a kiss and when he went to reciprocate, she pulled back. Playing hard to get starts at an early age. Soon enough Michael will be chasing Eloise around the playground. Poor kid doesn't even know what's in store for himself. A man's rite of passage starts in daycare. Who knew?


0 comments:
Post a Comment