Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day Fail

I'd share with you a super cute picture of Eloise all decked in green from today. But, ummm.....Oh that's right, I completely forgot that today was St. Patrick's Day. And that she was having a special green party at school in celebration of the lucky saint.  Ugh!  Mom of the Year status for this one, seriously. Unreal. There was not one child, teacher or employee in the entire place that did not have green on today. Of course, except for my daughter, Eloise. The Leprechaun's Lackey.  You know they put her on party-clean-up-duty for that mistake.

Honestly, at some point I'm going to get it together. I really will. Because by now, the Rookie Mom Status has completely worn off. Rather, I'm just a complete moron. A moron mom who had her daughter decked in pink and polka dots on St. Patrick's Day.  And the total irony??  She has red hair AND is Irish. Lord save me. Or someone save me. I mean, really.

Photobucket

0 comments: