Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby progress update

Just got back from the Dr. and I'm not dilated but heading in the right direction. I'll spare you all of the TMI details. I'm back there on Monday at 10:30am unless I have her beforehand. Seems there is no rhyme or reason to how quickly I could dilate and have the baby so I'm actually not discouraged at all. It really would be better to go naturally vs. petocin driven and since something could happen overnight, or something could happen next week, I'll stay the course and see what goes down.

Oh, and the Dr. said to do whatever I can do get contractions going - so that means remain very active. Yippee! I'm going to continue as I have with walking, running and doing everything I can around here to stay super active. I love it when my activity level is reinforced by a Dr. vs. everyone who thinks I'm super-lost-my-mind-nutso. LOL! Stay tuned for more info.

I'm off for a walk with Jack-o-Lantern. ...Oh - and factoid from the Dr. appt. - you can not be induced if you are not dilated at all. Who knew??

0 comments: