Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Go Red Sox!

When I first discovered I was pregnant, Mike was out of town for work and returning in 3 days. So I quickly jumped online and had 2 Red Sox onesies shipped to our place so I could surprise him with the news when he got home. I remember the rush-job order ended up costing me far more in shipping than the onesies but it was worth it.

The first of 2 outfits is now making its debut. And although it's a little big on her, here is little Miss Eloise sporting her first Red Sox gear and cheering loudly for her favorite team. Go Red Sox! Beat Baltimore! Red Sox Nation is proud of it's newest, and likely youngest, member - and so are her Mommy and Daddy!

 

2 comments:

cusegirl18 said...

So, it looks like The Littlest Red Sox fan will need to go head to head with The Littlest Mets fan. But we'll let Mike & Greg figure that out!

Allison said...

I love it! Game on!