Sunday, June 7, 2009

Daily pop in - D-day plus 1

I was curious what the baby counter widget would do once we passed D-day and now I know. It starts counting back up. Agh. That said, I removed it all together and instead will put the numbers in the title.

Today we are D-day plus 1. No news to report. Mike and I enjoyed a night at home last evening with the Red Sox (beat Texas 8-1. Nice job Lester and the Sox!) and some delicious take out. I also watched Bride Wars yesterday while Mike was at Daddy Boot Camp. Bride Wars is hilarious. I highly recommend it for anyone interested.

Daddy Boot Camp was a success; Mike even has a certificate to prove it. He was there for close to 4 hours with around 20 new dads, 3 of which were returning to the class (as they all need to promise to do) with their young babies so the new dads could listen to some real "day in the life" stories told along with getting all of their questions answered. Topics included shaken baby syndrome, post partum depression, diaper changing, sex after birth (I’m sure this was on the minds of ALL guys in attendance:) and numerous other topics. Sounds like it was well worth the time.

Today we're going to watch Mall Cop with Kevin James and also, I guess coincidentally, take a trip to the mall to check out Children's Place. I've been looking for a hat for our summer baby to keep the sun off of her. From the looks of their web site, they have quite a few to choose from.

Also, Dr. appt. tomorrow at 10:30am so stay tuned there... Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Bridget said...

I was really hoping the full moon would take care of bringing Baby Vail to the world.