Thursday, July 2, 2009

BuyBuy Baby



News flash - BuyBuy Baby is opening in the area, and actually right in same shopping plaza as Babies 'R Us. Great move BuyBuy Baby. We love the direct competition! And oddly enough, I was just chatting with a friend the other day who said BuyBuy Baby and Bed Bath and Beyond are affiliated and that we can use the frequent Bed Bath and Beyond coupons (that you get in the mail or in the Sunday paper ) at BuyBuy Baby. So not knowing the store was opening in the area, I was thinking of doing some online shopping with their coupons. But great news if us moms and dads in town can soon shop at the actual store giving us another option for baby products other than Babies 'R Us. And even greater news if indeed the coupons are interchangeable and can save us all some $$$! I'm not sure of the exact grand opening date but there are large banners on the building which will house the store that say "Coming Soon!" If I hear more news, I'll let you know!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

For the record, Buy Buy Baby rocks -so much better than BRU. They are in NY and I used to buy tons of gifts there. Lucky Charlotte!