The Monkey has been practicing her numbers and I'm pleased to report, she can now count to 10. I'm so proud of her! I tried my best to get this on video. It's nearly impossible to do, so keep in mind the audio is the only important part here. If you can visualize, I was holding the camera while she stood right beside me looking at it. I would say a number, she would tell me what was next. But as we all know, she gets VERY distracted when I have the video camera around so this "count to 10" performance was the best I could get. She's usually faster at rattling off the numbers but she was so interested in seeing what the camera was doing that she gets a pinch A.D.D. Also, I apologize for first showing you her cars (again, just pay attention to the audio) and then all of sudden, you're stuck looking at a close up of my fingers. I was doing all I could to get the little girl to wrap things up. Enjoy! Monkey counts to 10.


0 comments:
Post a Comment