What do you want first....the good news or the bad news? The camera has been in to see the Dr. and I have the diagnosis. The good news - it's not the camera. The camera is perfectly fine, including the battery. Well, that's a relief. The bad news....it's the lens. The standard Nikon D40 - el-cheap-o lens it came with went on to camera-lens-heaven. And to replace it - by buying another Nikon D40 el-cheap-o lens - will run us anywhere from $150-$200. So although it's cheap in quality, it's not cheap in price. And it's the standard, run of the mill lens, so as you can imagine, if we want to replace it with anything worth it's weight, the price goes up from there. Sigh. Alas, you continue being the faithful fan of a photo-less blog. Thanks for that. I appreciate it:)
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago


2 comments:
You mean Nikon, right? That's a bummer. Those lenses aren't cheap.
Duh - yes, I mean Nikon. Lol.
Post a Comment