Dozens of photo-op moments are flashing by me at rapid speed. I'll be frank. It sucks. I'm taking the camera to the camera doctor on Friday. Sigh. Anyway, I missed another op today and so I thought I'd do my best to describe it.
I had to get a Recall fixed on my car so I was gone this morning while the Baby Whisperer was here. When I got home I was greeted by this....
One super cute Monkey dressed in the following:
Recipe:
1 Turquoise and white flowered long-sleeve shirt.
1 Pair of white, hot pink, yellow and turquoise striped leggings.
1 Dark denim mini-skirt over the leggings.
1 Pair of white and hot pink Pumas.
And a paper crown with glitter hearts glued on it that she made in art class yesterday.
Baking instructions:
No need to bake. Just leave her at room temperature. Throw in a super "proud of herself" smile and we've got one delicious Monkey ready for a Mommy nibble. I could just EAT her up!
I had to get a Recall fixed on my car so I was gone this morning while the Baby Whisperer was here. When I got home I was greeted by this....
One super cute Monkey dressed in the following:
Recipe:
1 Turquoise and white flowered long-sleeve shirt.
1 Pair of white, hot pink, yellow and turquoise striped leggings.
1 Dark denim mini-skirt over the leggings.
1 Pair of white and hot pink Pumas.
And a paper crown with glitter hearts glued on it that she made in art class yesterday.
Baking instructions:
No need to bake. Just leave her at room temperature. Throw in a super "proud of herself" smile and we've got one delicious Monkey ready for a Mommy nibble. I could just EAT her up!


0 comments:
Post a Comment