Do you remember these little guys?? Or how about here. Does that jog your memory? Well now they are voting, driving and studying for their SATs. Ahhhh!!! How did those Proctor twins get this big soooooooo quickly?? Here are Jack and Elizabeth at work with mommy today. Could they be cuter??



1 comments:
Thanks Al. Oh- did you notice that their toys are kept in my CPP LLBean bag? You got it. Every single day, the toys go back into that bag. What cracks me up about the kidos are the faces they make. I swear, they have new faces every time I snap a pic. Jack is like "Huh, what, me?" and she's like "Oooh, aren't I coy as I chew on Sofie's foot?". For the record they are each 28" long, are each in the 90th percentile for height and they weigh about 16 or 17 lbs. They turned 7 months on Feb 01. Whaaaaaaa, where did all that time go? I need a Pause button.
Love ya!
-C
Post a Comment