Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Attempt #1

Eloise and I met up with friends yesterday to take a hayride to see Santa. Hunter Farms on Providence (and although their website will not tell you how to get there, Google Maps will). I'd recommend it (for getting your tree as well) and the hayride. The tractor towing us was a big hit. Santa was not. I didn't even get her on Santa's lap so I don't have any funny pics of Eloise screaming her fool head off with a perplexed Santa behind her. Regardless, the trip was still fun as she got to hang out with Paige and Connor and see some fun farm yard animals. Santa Attempt #2 will be this weekend. Stay tuned.

 


(I don't know if this looks it, but honestly, this guy here is the largest horse on this planet. (in my opin). Enormous.)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Adorable all bundled up in the hat! I'd rather hang out at a farm with that cute gal-pal than hang out with santa, too, Eloise!! Love Auntie C

Nicole said...

Was just catching up on the blog and saw this post! What great pics. That was a fun day. :)
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
Talk soon, Nicole