Eloise was a star performer tonight at the movies. She made it through Charlie Brown's Christmas, several Thomas movies - they played more Thomas than expected (score for us!), and about 1/2 of Rudolph. She outlasted her 2 buddies Cam and Liam (which I was very surprised by) and was totally into the movies (which I was also totally surprised by:). I'm really quite impressed with my Monkey-girl. I had no idea what would go down but she sat on my lap quietly, ate cookies, drank her milk and watched the movies intently. In between flicks she cruised up and down the aisle entertaining all who were watching as she ran and giggled non-stop. But then then a new movie would start and she'd come back onto my lap and we'd hunker down. I'm so proud of her! What a fun, fun activity for us both.
The Neighborhood Theatre free-kid-movie-series continues throughout the month of December. I'm busy next Tues but Mike is probably going to take the Monkey. Next Tues the movie line-up is Fat Albert, Frosty and the Grinch. Fun! Oh, beyond free admittance, they had free popcorn and free hot chocolate and for those interested (which there were several) beer and wine was for sale. Seriously, a perfect set up. Parents drinking. Kids running around and/or watching the movies. Snacks. The holidays. I'm in love. Movie Night: 6 thumbs up from the Vail residence!


0 comments:
Post a Comment