Eloise LOVES her kitty cat, aka Tee Tat, as she says. She enjoys nothing more than chasing him around, pulling his tail, waking him up from a cozy slumber and her new fixation.... (which might be the only reason he sticks around), feeding him.
She gets right into the laundry room closet, drags out his kitty food container, opens it up, fills up the scooper and brings it over to this bowl and dumps it out. It's taken quite a bit of practice (and tons of Mommy clean up crew on the floor and refilling Sweet Pea's water bowl), but she's pretty good at it now. She'd feed him dozens of time a day if I'd let her but her new obsession has caused me to have to shut the laundry room door all together. It keeps her away from the Tee Tat food closet and the Tee Tat while he's eating - I have to shut him in there or she'd never leave him alone long enough for him to actually eat. Sweet Pea has taken a positive turn towards Eloise because she appears to be his new food source. He wasn't nasty with her before. It was more of a "ok, she's not going anywhere. I guess. I'll tolerate her." type of affection. I think that's growing.
Here she is, our Tee Tat feeder. (and if she keeps it up and continues being such a quick study, I'll have her doinh dozens of chores around here in no time.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment