Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vail Christmas Visit - Part II

Ahh...I'm back in action. Ok, first off....who doesn't enjoy some good ole western NY snow??  What fun for the Monkey to play in some snow brought down by Grandma and Grandpa! I will say, she was skeptical at first but then she got into it and even threw her Mimi monkey into the snow for some fun. Then Daddy and Grandpa taught her how to chuck a snowball. Forget it. She's a natural! She might have been born in the south but she's a western NYer at heart!


Snow ball fight!

And the 2010 Christmas tree and decorations...

(I liked this Christmas tree pic best....and then I found another I liked - added below:)

It's Santa! Or maybe there are two.

(Couldn't decide which to post so I'm posting them both:)


Santa was a no-go but since she was all dressed up, I tried to snap a pic of her while shopping at Macy's. I then quickly got scolded by an employee because apparently you are not allowed to take pictures at Macy's. Who knew?  Anyway, she isn't smiling here, which isn't unusual but she doesn't even really look all that interested in anything.  But I couldn't take any others. I was getting yelled at so this is what we get. Monkey in Santa costume 2010.

Cute new snow-daddy, snow-mommy and snow-baby, as we say around here.

And the outside all courtesy of my SUPER crafty and very generous mother-in-law. Yay! Our house looks great!


Photobucket

0 comments: