I think this week's update should only include a hilarious and loving note that I received from Uncle Graham yesterday. It seems Graham and I have more in common than we ever thought we did - which is a lot, could there possibly be one more thing?? Oh yes. And this one is good!
Graham has 3 babies. They are all as cute as can be and just so happen to have movie star names. Pretty fun, huh? His kids are all from Boston and have black and white fur, four legs a piece and strut through life with names like Pudge (Shag), Shelby (Steel Magnolias) and Idgie (Fried Green Tomatoes). He's a movie buff and of course had to pick the best names ever all from the sappy southern flick genre. Perfectly fitting for his own sappy southern appeal, I say.
Ok, so how does this connect to Eloise? Well it seems I named my daughter after a sappy southern flick as well. And yesterday, Graham helped me realize this by sending me this note....(remember, Graham calls Eloise, "Weezah", which started as "Weezer" and then got changed again:) and is all too hilarious.)
From Graham....."So today I took it upon myself to start thinking about the Weezah’s path to Hollywood. I felt her first step to claiming her rightful title in this world is to start with her headshots of course! How does one go about this when he neither lives in the same town nor knows a photographer in the area? With the internet of course! So, without further delay we have Weezah’s first Steel Magnolia picture as well as one by herself. You may feel free to have these professionally printed and start shopping her around for child movie roles."
Most of you won't need the dots connected here because you're all fans of Steel Magnolias but in case you do, Shirley MacLaine played Ouiser Bourdreaux! I love the spelling. Maybe I should add "Ouiser" to the Monkey's list of nicknames. Too, too funny. Once again, Graham and I are connected. Hip to hip! Love you Grahama!
Ok, I've saved the best for last...here are two absolutely fab headshots of our very own "Ouiser". Off to Hollywood she goes. Thanks Graham!




1 comments:
Yay!!
Post a Comment