I feel like I have lots to catch up on. I'll post pics later but a quick post for now. Eloise's first tooth broke through this weekend (6 months and 3 weeks old). She has one sharp little bugger poking through on the bottom that I can feel but she won't let me take a look at it. She's actually been handling it pretty well and hasn't been in too much pain, thankfully.
Another update....this little girl is SOOOOO close to crawling it's scary. Each day she gets another "step" closer to getting all of the crawling motions synchronized. Her latest trick (after the plank pose and then repeatedly getting up on all fours and scooting her legs a little) is that she'll get into either the plank or on all fours and she'll push with both of her feet and jump herself forward. She'll do this a couple of times and successfully reach what she was after. She's almost there. I can see crawling happening for her any day now.
Last update, the Monkey has a skin rash that I'm having the Dr. look at today at 11:15. Sadly we're skipping Lap Lovers so we can see the Dr. but it's been getting worse each day (started on Friday) so I want to get her in there to have it looked at. She has raised red bumps on both arms and legs (maybe 2 dozen bumps) that don't seem to bother her. She's sleeping, eating, pooping and peeing just fine (the 4 areas where the Dr. always asks if changes have occured). I haven't changed her detergent but she has been trying new foods (every three days) so I'm wondering if it has something to do with what she's eating. The weird thing is the red bumps are not on her back or tummy. Just arms and legs. And as of today, they are creeping down onto her hands and fingers. Poor Monkey. I don't think the chlorine has anything to do with them (Puddle Ducks on Saturday) but maybe. She's certainly more active but no more active this weekend than last week (when she didn't have the bumps). Our guess is they are hives and she's gotten them from some sort of allergy (food, Sweet Pea - doubtful but can't rule it out, detergent, chlorine, etc.) Stay tuned for an update from the Dr. later today.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment