I jinxed things forever! Ok, not really, but my thoughts of her sleeping through the night were premature and her fussy-napless Friday was the cause for her 12 hour snooze yesterday night.
That said, she was still as happy as can be when I went in there today at 7:15am, and that totally makes my day. Such a sweet girl!
My thoughts on all of this are she'll get there when she's ready. I can try to ween her off of the night time bottle or start adding formula to her diet but I'm not sure either are needed or necessary yet. Getting up once per night is no big deal so we're going to keep at it. And really, the good news here is we know she has a full night's rest in her. The Monkey has proven that already. And here she is, the Monkey of the hour....(from yesterday afternoon)
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment