Thursday, September 24, 2009

Who sold out my baby?



Go ahead, click and make the picture big. Yes, one 3 1/2 month old that I know is now getting her very own Pottery Barn magazine. I guess we have sharing problems around here. But who sold out my baby? The hospital? The Social Security Administration? Hmmm....I'm not sure. But I'll say to whoever did sell her name to a giant marketing list, that was a super idea. She's a big spender, no doubt. She's got great credit too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did someone send her something from pb kids? they might have gotten the address that way! jenn wags

Allison said...

Jen - you're so right. I completely forgot but she got gifts, in her name, sent to the house from Pottery Barn kids. Good thinking. And likely something I now won't do anymore - send a gift in the baby's name. Thought it was a cute idea but now I see what those dang marketers do:)!