Monday, July 12, 2010

"Mom Monday"

It's "Mom Monday" according to Butterflies and Bullfrogs Children's Consignment Shop here in CLT. And that means, everything in the store is 50% off! Hopefully some of you that live here read this and scoot on over today. The store is open until 6pm. 

Perfect timing for such a great sale because the Monkey scored big. She's literally outgrown her entire closet - as proven by the outfit I had on her when we arrived.  She looked cute as a button but the demin jumper had to be unsnapped on both sides because it was cutting into her skin. I feel like a one year old can get away with a half adhered costume though so I went with it.

So for our trip, the Monkey needed play clothes, jeans, shirts and PJs. Here's what I left with:

3 dresses
8 pairs of shorts
2 pairs of pants
2 pair of jeans
5 skirts
8 shirts
3 sets of PJs

Total cost = $57.37. And even if I got all of that for twice the price (and not 50% off), that's a screamin' steal!

As I've said before, I'm a total consignment junkie. These clothes are nearly new, look perfect and for the 4 minutes the Monkey will actually be able to wear them before she gets too big, the price is just right. Head on over to Butterflies and Bullfrogs today if you want to get in on the goodies!

Here's the loot! (check out that "4th of July dress on the ottoman. it's a size 3T so maybe next year or the following. for $7, I couldn't pass up that quilted seersucker cuteness! oh and on the pillow on the right hand side is the next size (exact same) denim jumper that she needed to have on her body today vs. what she had on. lol!)


Photobucket

0 comments: