Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tretorn nastalgia


Check out these cute little buggers!  Oh the nastalgia of sporting a pair of Tretorns really brings me back. I remember having several pairs in all sorts of different colors and so when I saw our cute little 2 1/2 year old neighbor cruising around in her very own pair, I had to ask her Mom where she got them.  Come to find out "infant Tretorns" are all over the place.  They are $35, which Mike thinks is insane for kids shoes but you know how I am (especially with shoes)...once I get my mind fixated on something....forget it!  And I buy most of her clothes these days from consignment stores.  A girl needs a good pair of shoes every now and then, right? 

The Monkey and I don't have much on the agenda today. One quick trip to the running store to sign up for this weekend's race and then going for a run after her morning nap and that's all that is currently on the docket.  I'm thinking we may need to head on over to Tootsies Too and get one little Monkey's feet measured and see if they have her size in these darling little white and pink throwbacks.  

Photobucket

0 comments: