Sorry for my lack of posts lately and I'm even more sorry for my lack of photos. I promise to get back with the program Stat. In the mean time, I've added a new blog to my list. It's called Motherlode and it lives on NYTimes.com and is authored by the Times Family and Parenting reporter Lisa Belkin. The last two posts have been really interesting. 1 is about raising a child with Downs. (check out all of the comments after this post. they run the gamut of perspectives and opinions and are really interesting.) And the other is about adoption. It should comes as no surprise that a family/parenting blog authored by a NY Times reporter interests me. For a relatively new mom who does PR for a living, this is like my two worlds are colliding. All I need next is a running reporter mom. Oh wait, I already follow some of those blogs here and here:)


0 comments:
Post a Comment