Since Eloise was conceived, I've signed up for so many "tell me how to be an awesome parent and while you're at it, tell me what to expect with Eloise now" emails, I can't even count. I just checked my email this very second and saw this...."Your 15-Month Old: Your Picky Eater"....and I have to say, they've nailed that one right on the head. And check this out....here's the intro. Completely. Spot. On.
...You might be feeling like a short order cook these days. Toddlers are picky eaters. One day they'll eat nothing but noodles, the next day they hate noodles. And just when you think you've cracked the code, your kid will pull a hunger strike and refuse to eat anything. It's enough to drive you nuts. But don't let it!
Is it like I write for this company or what??? I guess I best be clicking on this article to discover if there are any new tricks to the trade that I hadn't thought of.
More from me later and hopefully some pics. I haven't taken pics in forever!


0 comments:
Post a Comment