It's 10/10/10 and since 10 is my favorite number and we get 3 in a row today, we went to the park to celebrate. Ok, I made all of that up. Well, except the fact that it's 10/10/10. That is pretty cool but we're not truly celebrating it's debut here at the Vail house. Rather, the Monkey is way into our neighborhood park so I wanted to field-trip it over there today to show Mike.
It honestly feels like overnight and now she's able to do so much more over there than she used to. Before it was maybe a ride in the swings (which she hates so we last 4 seconds, tops.), then we walk up and down the path finding sticks. Now, in addition to the stick scavanger hunt, she loves to climb the stairs, go over the bridge, through the tunnel and down the slides. She's at a much better age to truly appreciate the park and I love it. She, of course, still loves the fact that the train tracks run adjacent to the park and we have about a 100% chance of seeing one go by each time we visit so that's always a park perk but until the train comes, she and I romp around the playground together.


0 comments:
Post a Comment