Monday, October 18, 2010

Am I becoming a pagent mom?

Maybe.  I mean, I know I'm a total scene with taking pictures. I know we've had no less than 6 photo shoots of the Monkey since she was born. And I do realize that in addition to professional pictures, I take at least 100 - 150 more of her per week. I know. I know. I'm a total mess. And I hear it all the time...."just wait until you have another baby.  You will have zero pics of baby #2." Then I think to myself...is this person challenging me? Do they know who they are talking to? Because I'm up for it.  "Game on girlfriend. Watch this. I will not only have #2 (ok, I'm not sure we're having #2 but if someone challenges me, I have to run through my 'come back' in my head), but I will snap just as many pics of said baby #2 as I did with baby #1. You just see!" Yes, I've lost it. I know.

So to continue the madness of my picture obsession with Miss Eloise, this Saturday, we received the absolute cutest package in the mail.  Eloise now is the proud owner of her very own "E" embroidered backpack. I mean what child does not need one of these??!!  I promptly emailed my crafty friend to thank her profusely for thinking of Eloise and I promised to scurry her off to the park so we could get some cute pics.  A product photo shoot, you see. And so of course we did, and I sent them.  And guess what?? My friend posted them to her Etsy account, and Eloise has since received 4 hearts - I'll admit, I was one of those hearts:)  You see with Etsy, if you like a product, you can "heart" it. I'd like to think not only is my friend's super cute backpack "heart-able" but so is the Monkey.

Pagent mom in the making. I'm on my way to Crazy Town, I know. I mean is it bad to admit that the only reason we went to the park yesterday was to get pics in her new backpack? No, right? I guess I should also admit that when we first got there the park was crowded so I left the camera in the car so not to be perceived as that mom.  But 4 hearts!  Those pics were way worth it.  Come on!  Ok, I kid, I kid. But I am totally obsessed with Monkey pics so I thought I'd use today's post as a little confessional. What else can I say? Obsessed. Pagent. Mom. In. The. Making.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kim G said...

Four hearts - shmarts! I've sold five backpacks thanks to miss e and her crazy cuteness! Thanks Eloise :)