We checked out the all-new Discovery Place KIDS adventure land today and had a "double-super" (as Seasame Street characters say) time. I'll get to the details in one second. But first, I have to show a pic of the Monkey. This is what I came downstairs to today. The Baby Whisperer had her all bundled up and the two of them were outside playing. I mean, come on already.
Ok, Discovery Place KIDS. This place was out of control. Such a perfect place to take Eloise at this age. There were only a few things she couldn't do because of only being 16 months...i.e. this giant climbing area that went from floor to ceiling and if Mike were with me, maybe one of us could have navigated with her but I couldn't do it solo so we passed. Instead, we played in the Kiddo area including an oversized water table with barstool height chairs, toys, and a very fun walking trail that Eloise couldn't get enough of. Then we moved on to the race car garage/Pit area, the train table, the bank with drive-thru complete with car, the airport including security check point, baggage cart, of course an airplane and a landing stripe that the Monkey was way into. Then on to the grocery store complete with shopping carts, check-out line with moving conveyor belt, bakery, produce and real grocery store products (empty ones that is - well branded by Earth Fare. smart move Earth Fare), the veterinarians office, the stage where employees performed fun nursery rhyme dances and songs, the farm with tractor corn and cow, a giant fire truck, and I'm sure I'm forgetting things so I'll just say, "and more and more." Honestly this place just kept going and going and going. And the kiddos were having blast. (so were the moms:) We met 2 other moms and their kids there so there were 3 little ones romping around and having a good time. Cam, Liam and Eloise. Here are some pics.


0 comments:
Post a Comment