Yesterday morning we were greeted with a vomit soaked Monkey and today, the same thing. What gives? Meanwhile, she seemed fine yesterday, is not running a fever, ate OK - not what she usually eats but that's because I limited her to toast and Saltine crackers all day, but then this morning when I went in to get her....I found a vomit soaked Monkey. For the second day in a row. We had a repeat morning of strip her down, bath, try a bland breakfast and again, she's been acting fine today. She's a tad bit more mellow, which honestly, has been kind of nice. So aside from puking all over herself for 2 mornings in a row, you'd think nothing was wrong with her. But since this is the second day, a call to the Dr was in order and they told me to give her the B.R.A.T diet - Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast, which she was basically already on. No milk. Just water, Pedialyte and Gatorade and to give it another 24 hours. We've been laying low today playing games and watching Cars and as I said, besides being more mellow, she really does seem like herself. Is this the calm before the storm?? Stay tuned.


0 comments:
Post a Comment