Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Monkey gets blogged

Yes, I blog about her daily and yes, you come here to read about all-things-Monkey but it's fun when someone else blogs about your little girl so I thought I'd share.  You remember Danielle, my friend the super-fab photographer who graced us with her awesomeness just recently.  She posted something today on her blog about the Monkey and added a few more pics that you haven't seen yet.

And as far as sickness goes, we're on the mend around here. Thankfully so because I'm drowing in work and desperately need to get back in action. The baby whisperer is here for a full day so I can knock out my to-do list. I'm half tempted to go running but think that might be a bit much. I only returned to actually eating real food this morning so I'm not sure exercising is a smart idea. I guess I've done dumber things in my day. We'll see.

Photobucket

0 comments: