It's Wednesday. The day before Thanksgiving and exactly 1 week after getting sick for the 2nd time (in 7 days) and I'm still not right. I mean, "not right" in a coughing, congested, runny nose kind of way. I realize I'm "not right" actually most of the time but we can just keep that to ourselves. No need to kick a girl while she's down. But you guys - seriously - I can't deal with this anymore. How is it that I live a realitively healthy life by eating right, running, taking care of myself and my Monkey yet I'm still stuck in a funk battling an "unknown virus" (thanks for that Urgent Care) that seems quite content hanging around. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving and truly, I have SO much to be thankful for. But this sickness is not one of them. Flat out - this is just not funny anymore!


0 comments:
Post a Comment