It's pouring down rain right now. Not a break in the clouds anywhere in the sky. And so as the Monkey is sleeping, I'm wondering to myself, when and how are we going to get in a run today? We regretfully missed yesterday so we really need to get out there today. So rather than fantasize of an hour break in the cold, wet weather, I decide to take a quick visit to Weather.com and see what they say.
And ta da....here's what it shows.
And ta da....here's what it shows.
Ummmm......really?? Partly sunny and 50 degrees?? Because it's literally pouring outside my window right this very second. I know Charlotte's a pretty big city but really, Weather.com?? Could it possibly be "partly sunny and 50 degrees" over by my Mom's house but not here? I mean come on already. This site is as annoying as the local meteorologists.



0 comments:
Post a Comment