Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend - Vail Visit Part I

We had a really nice weekend - insanely beautiful weather and a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Vail.  They LOVED seeing their Eloise and although they missed incredible temps up north, they got some heat down here in CLT.

I'll be brief with my chatter tonight and instead upload pics of the Monkey from her Easter weekend. All I'll mention is the Easter Egg Hunt took less than 90 seconds. (as to be expected with a nearly 10 month old) And the $4.99 pool we bought at Target was a MAJOR hit. We blew up that sucker and plopped it right down in the middle of the front yard (yes, slightly trashy but it was where the sun was at the time in order to heat up our hose filled pool). Much fun had by all throughout the weekend.

I'll ad-lib a little...

The Vail's cooler was a big hit all weekend. It was the perfect height for her to stand so we left it out for her to use. She'd bring her "Little People" over and enjoy some cooler time.



Lucky for me (us) a wonderful package arrived on Thursday from Etsy.com shop 'Oh Bay Bee' and Eloise was thus dressed for the weekend! Thank you so much, Kimmy!!  (Monkey shirt above, "e" shirt below and drum roll pleasssseeee.........a tutu too!!!  Tutu pics will come tomorrow. I promise!)


Easter Egg Hunt


And the pool!!

Kicking and splashing begins...

Photobucket

0 comments: