We've been crazy busy and sadly, the blog has taken a backseat - again. For the second week in a row! Here's my solemn promise. I promise to get back into blogging as regularly (or nearly as regularly) as I have done in the past. With guests and work, by the time the day is done, my pillow looks more attractive than the laptop. But as you know, I do love chronicling the Monkey so you heard it here first. I'm back in the saddle!
Ok, let's first start off with the Monkey's 10 month birthday. She turned on Sunday and I got some orange chair pics. These are particularly funny because she's completely slicked up with sun tan lotion. Has food on her face and had just finished enjoying some fun playtime with Brody. And I hate to say it, I'm not sure the 11 and 12 month pics are going to be taken in the orange chair. These might explain why....
She's also changed her eating habits a pinch. As of late, she'd rather wave her hands around like a crazy person, thus whipping the spoon of snacks her Mom is about to feed her and spraying the entire kitchen with baby food. Um, not good. I didn't anticipate this coming. She's always been a really great eater but now it's become a little bit of a game for her and she'd rather grab at the spoon than allow me to feed her. Let's just say, both she and I now wear bibs. And the floors around here are getting cleaned even more often than they were before. Oh and she's getting more finger food because that she'll feed herself, and therefore no spoon slinging.
She continues to pull up and is doing it with great confindence. She'll pull herself up on anything and anyone at any time. Also cruising continues but has yet to pick up some speed. Her hair is mildly out of control but I'll leave it be. I'd like to give her bangs a trim but that's it.
And with much anticipation, I love sharing all of the fun pics we got of Brody and Eloise from the Larson's visit this weekend. We had a really fun time and Eloise was completely enamoured with her BF Brody. (BF = boyfriend) We went to the park a few times, played in the pool, lots of parking garage/car time, ate delicious snacks and much more!


0 comments:
Post a Comment